Direct Response SUVs
4-wheel-drive SUVs for remote & undeveloped projects.
Direct Response Vans
Specially-equipped for clustered sites in urban areas.
- Reduce OSHA recordables and claims with onsite injury treatment.
- Identify injuries that need offsite attention and refer to appropriate level of care.
- Minimize use of ERs and maximize use of preferred providers.
- Efficiently facilitate drug and alcohol testing onsite.
- Obtain respirator fit testing, safety support, new-hire orientation, and more.
Watch the Video!
For single clients, covering a widespread project or multiple locations in the same area.
Shared service for multiple clients in the same area.
How MDR Works
Supervisors call for the nearest MDR mobile clinic. A Medcor health professional drives an MDR vehicle to the jobsite to provide requested health services.
MDR is not a 911 emergency service and does not transport injured persons.